Information Collection Practices
Null Bounce may store information that Your computer provides to us in connection with Your use of the Site and/or Services “Traffic Data”:
- domain servers
- IP address
- types of web browsers used to access the Site
- type of computer or device accessing the Site
Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify You but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving Your experience on the Site. Null Bounce may also store usage data such as the date and time the Site and Services are accessed, and what information and files have been downloaded.
What are Cookies?
When You visit the Site or otherwise interact with the Services, Null Bounce may send one or more “cookies” to Your computer. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers stored on Your computer through Your web browser and are used by most websites to record user activity and to personalize Your web experience. Some cookies may facilitate Site features for enhanced performance and functionality such as remembering preferences, analyzing usage for Site optimization, and providing custom content. The length of time a cookie stays on Your device varies depending on the type of cookie.
What cookies does Null Bounce use on the Site and why?
EU legislation requires websites to inform users when cookies are in use. Null Bounce utilizes cookies to perform the following functions on the Site: store user preferences; create authentication tickets related to logging into the Site; and track analytics information, such as the number of visitors to the Site and when; what browsers visitors use; and how long visitors stay on the Site. This data does not contain any information that is personal to You or other visitors. However, Null Bounce may link the information it stores in cookies to any Personal Information You submit through the Site or Services. Null Bounce utilizes both session cookies, which remain active on Your web browser until closed, and persistent cookies, which are stored in Your web browser for a longer period of time, until they expire or are deleted.
Enabling and disabling cookies
If You do not accept the cookies, You will still be able to browse our Site and it will not prevent any functionality of the Site itself. However, to the extent that You intend to login as a customer of the Site and utilize the Null Bounce Services, if You do not accept the cookies, You will be unable to login to your Null Bounce account and access the Services through the Site.
Personal Information Collected
Null Bounce may use your Personal Information to
- Respond to Your inquiries and fulfill Your requests for Services;
- Send information to You, including information regarding our Services;
- Complete and fulfill Your purchase, for example, to process Your payments, or communicate with You regarding Your purchase;
- Send You marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to You;
- Personalize Your experience on the Site or Services;
- Conduct data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention;
- Develop new products and services, or enhance, improve, or modify our products or services;
- As necessary or appropriate under applicable law, including laws outside Your country of residence; to comply with legal process; to respond to requests from public and government authorities; to enforce our terms and conditions; to protect our operations; to protect our rights, privacy, safety, and/or that of our affiliates, You or others; and to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Opting-Out of Future Contacts and Limiting the Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via our website:
- See what data, including any Personal Information, we have about You, if any
- Request access to Your Personal Information
- Have us delete any data we have about You
- Change/update any data we have about You
- Express any concern You have about our use of Your data
If You request deletion of Your account, we may need to retain certain Personal Information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that You began prior to requesting such change or deletion. There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed. We may retain Personal Information for as long as needed to provide the Site and Services, or to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent abuse, and enforce our agreements.
We take precautions to protect Your information. We maintain our Site and Services and all associated data with technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to protect against loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification, and improper disclosure. The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will retain Your Personal Information for as long as needed to provide the Services, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
California Privacy Rights
For information specific to California residents, please review California Privacy Rights.
Null Bounce does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.